Well, the UK edition of The Mammoth Book of the Mummy: 19 Tales of the Immortal Dead edited by Paula Guran will be out in January 2017!
Time to pre-order your copy, peeps – read it and do your research before the Tom Cruise remake of The Mummy comes out.
The US edition will be out a month or two later, details to follow!
- Kage Baker, “The Queen in Yellow”
- Gail Carriger, “The Curious Case of the Werewolf That Wasn’t, the Mummy That Was, and the Cat in the Jar”
- Paul Cornell, “Ramesses on the Frontier”
- Terry Dowling, “The Shaddowes Box”
- Carole Nelson Douglas, “Fruit of the Tomb”
- Steve Duffy, “The Night Comes On”
- Karen Joy Fowler, “Private Grave 9”
- Will Hill, “Three Memories of Death”
- Stephen Graham Jones, “American Mummy” (original to this collection)
- John Langan, “On Skua Island”
- Joe R. Lansdale, “Bubba-Ho-Tep”
- Helen Marshall, “The Embalmer” (original to this collection)
- Kim Newman, “Egyptian Avenue”
- Norman Partridge, “The Mummy’s Heart”
- Adam Roberts, “Tollund”
- Robert Sharp, “The Good Shabti”
- Angela Slatter, “Egyptian Revival” (original to this collection)
- Keith Taylor, “The Emerald Scarab”
- Lois Tilton & Noreen Doyle, “The Chapter of Coming Forth by Night”