Today’s thing of interest is Gio Clairval’s post over here about participating in the VanderMeer’s latest gigantic project, The Weird.
THE WEIRD: I have participated in one of the largest thematic anthology projects of all time, and I’m still alive!
- Julio Cortazar, “Axolotl,” 1956 ( Argentina)
- Dino Buzzati, “The Colomber,” (Il colombre), 1966 (Italy)
- Michel Bernanos, “The Other Side of the Mountain,” (La montagne morte de la vie) 1967 (France)
- Claude Seignolle, “The Ghoulbird,” (Le hupeur) 1967 (France)
- Georg Heym, “The Dissection,” (Die Dissektion) 1913 (Germany)